Benefits of Pilates Fitness
Careful attention to form and alignment to safely increase strength, stabilization and More >>
Keep it right, keep it tight
For over 12 great years, Agility Studio has been in a class of its own. Due to the rapid growth of Pilates knock offs, groupon surfing, classes with up to 20 students at once, people considering Pilates training might find themselves confused with which way to go to get the best Pilates class for the money.
Training at a proven studio that safely makes a substantial difference in your body’s strength, appearance, flexibility, and function should be your goal! Agility Studio does just that and more in a friendly warm environment that trains privately as well as up to only 6 clients at a time. This ratio insures that you will benefit the most and class sessions feel like private training at a class rate.
The bottom line is while you are having fun listening to our upbeat music, sweating, breathing hard, and giving it your all, you can rest assured that your trainer has your back and will provide you with safer more effective outcomes!
Keep the training right
- Join experienced professionals who know how to push your limits while training you to protect yourself from injury during your workouts as well as your life activities.
- Agility Studio remains the studio where athletes train and and physical therapists refer to.
- We use researched Pilates and corrective exercise techniques that can help relieve neck and back pain, assists in post rehabilitation, and train pregnant woman safely until they give birth.
Keep the body tight
- Our clients bodies improve in strength, appearance, flexibility, and function while lifting the places that sag and sculpting all the fluffy areas.
- We can change a bu-thigh into a round, perky back side; trade in bingo arms for guns; and Postpartum mommy tummies are our specialty!
No joke! The vibrant and innovative Pilates style termed Pilates Fitness by owner and lead trainer, Rana Kennedy, burns more calories and puts more muscle on your body much faster and more efficiently than other Pilates classes. Pilates fitness combines HIIT, Cardio training, kettle bells, dynamic, and stability training on a progressive basis, which sets it apart from your typical Pilates class.