In 2013, Evan immersed himself in the world of triathlons, specifically IRONMAN. With six months of extreme training, he completed the Half IRONMAN 70.3 in Puerto Rico in 2014, then moved on and completed the IRONMAN 140.6 in Arizona in 2015.
Between races, Evan focused on his business skills, consulting on the opening of Agave Cafe and then opening Tasting Room Del Mar while also obtaining both his running and cycling coach certifications.
Evan currently coaches beginning and intermediate runners, teaches indoor cycling, runs kayak tours in La Jolla and continues training for more IRONMAN races!
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)- Certified Personal Trainer
- Les Mills: Body Pump, RPM ( cycle )
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFFA)-Group Ex- Aerobics and Fitness
- Red Cross- Water Safety Instructor WSI – swim, water therapy, water classes
- TRX- TRX Certified
- Southern Connecticut State University(SCSU): Bachelor’s of Science Comm.
- Locations: San Diego, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Cardiff, CA, Del Mar, CA, Rancho Santa Fe, CA, Solana Beach, CA, Carmel Valley, CA, Encinitas, CA, Oceanside, CA.
Kris has been in the industry over 18 years and worked with professional athletes, special needs clients (children and adults) and the average person. She specializes in changing, re- shaping the client’s body through functional training, weights, core and cardio.
Quote: You have to change to change – so create a life changing experience!