The studio is now open!
Now OPEN with only 4 reformers at one time, spaced over 10 feet apart with aircon 😃” Your safety, well-being, and results are my biggest concerns! Enjoy top of the line Balanced Body equipment with 20-year pilates teaching veteran owner-operator Rana Kennedy in a private, semi-private, or small class.
We’ve made some important changes for your health and safety.
- To ensure safety and comfort of being 10 feet apart, 2 reformers have been removed and only 4 remain in the entire space.
- All students are required to provide their own handles and straps (or just straps) for class. There will be sets available for rent that will be machine washed after each use.
- Cloth masks or face coverings will be required until the mandates change
- Industrial strength disinfecting wipes will be used on the machines, doorknobs, and light switches while I continue to bleach and sanitize the floor space on a regular basis.
Benefits of Pilates Fitness
Careful attention to form and alignment to safely increase strength, stabilization and More >>
Keep it right, keep it tight
For over 17 great years, Agility Studio has been in a class of its own. Due to the rapid growth of Pilates knock offs, groupon surfing, classes with up to 20 students at once, people considering Pilates training might find themselves confused with which way to go to get the best Pilates class for the money.
Training at a proven studio that safely makes a substantial difference in your body’s strength, appearance, flexibility, and function should be your goal! Agility Studio does just that and more in a friendly warm environment that trains privately as well as up to only 6 clients at a time. This ratio insures that you will benefit the most and class sessions feel like private training at a class rate.
The bottom line is while you are having fun listening to our upbeat music, sweating, breathing hard, and giving it your all, you can rest assured that your trainer has your back and will provide you with safer more effective outcomes!
Keep the training right
- Join experienced professionals who know how to push your limits while training you to protect yourself from injury during your workouts as well as your life activities.
- Agility Studio remains the studio where athletes train and and physical therapists refer to.
- We use researched Pilates and corrective exercise techniques that can help relieve neck and back pain, assists in post rehabilitation, and train pregnant woman safely until they give birth.
Keep the body tight
- Our clients bodies improve in strength, appearance, flexibility, and function while lifting the places that sag and sculpting all the fluffy areas.
- We can change a bu-thigh into a round, perky back side; trade in bingo arms for guns; and Postpartum mommy tummies are our specialty!
No joke! The vibrant and innovative Pilates style termed Pilates Fitness by owner and lead trainer, Rana Kennedy, burns more calories and puts more muscle on your body much faster and more efficiently than other Pilates classes. Pilates fitness combines HIIT, Cardio training, kettle bells, dynamic, and stability training on a progressive basis, which sets it apart from your typical Pilates class.
Now offering Springs@home virtual training
Hi Pilates friends and family!
I’m thrilled to report that within the chaos of surviving Covid-19, many of you are thriving with my “Springs@home” Pilates-based live virtual classes, private one/one, and semi-private training. A big thank you😇 to those who have reached out. I appreciate your love and support so much and I hope you and your loved ones, young and old, are staying healthy!
The @home program we’ve been doing is a culmination of my decades of experience, plus over a year of R&D to provide an outlet for my clients @ home. When everything changed, I had 12 prototypes to share with my initial groups on a first come first serve basis. This was a perfect time to release what I’d been working on and create an extension of our studio training so you could continue to get great results at home while navigating our new normal!